Why Adults Seek Orthodontic Treatment for Crooked Teeth
Do you think that braces are only for the young? Then we need to let you in on a secret. We are seeing more adult patients than teenagers these days.
Advances in modern orthodontic practices and the use of technology have created a wave of specific services tailored to adults.
What Adult Patients Can Expect:
- A personal adult treatment plan that can correct teeth alignment and minimise tooth decay, gum disease, bone loss and other oral health conditions that arise as we get older.
- A shortened treatment plan because, as an adult, you are more likely to stick with the treatment plan and do the right thing with your home care routine.
- Use of State-of-the Art technology , like the iTero™ 3D scanner to take a digital impression that accurately create an image of your teeth surface and gum tissue.
Why Adults Want a Perfect Smile:
- To improve their self-confidence and facial appearance
- Confidence – A sense that crooked teeth is the cause of self-doubt and shyness
- Relationships – A feeling that their teeth are a contributing factor to how they are perceived by others in the workplace and in social situations
- Medical reasons – Reduce the risk of gum disease, bone and tissue loss
- Perfection! – A significant event or special occasion is on the horizon
- To achieve overall happiness and well-being
- A Feeling of “Me-Time” – Doing it for myself
Orthodontic Services For Adults
You are an intelligent, unique individual and our services are specifically designed to customise and personalize your treatment plan to suit your needs.
If you are thinking about adult braces for straighter teeth or an improved bite, then you are not alone. Our team of highly qualified and trained technicians will use state-of-the-art 3D digital imaging to prepare your Orthodontic program.
We can answer your specific questions in relation to your situation:
- How much will it cost?
- Do you accept insurance?
- How much pain will I be in?
- How many x-rays will be taken?
- What do I need to know to be prepared?
- Will I need any surgery?
- What will it feel like?
- What can I eat?
Our Consultation will enable you the opportunity to discuss your personal situation. Call Now to Schedule a Consultation.