Tony Weir Orthodontics
Brisbane Orthodontists, Providing Top Orthodontic Services
Your partner in achieving a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles
Tony Weir Orthodontics is a premium service specialist Orthodontics practice with two locations in the south of Brisbane.
Experience the Difference
Dr Tony Weir has been practicing Orthodontics since 1990 and knows the most effective and appropriate treatments in this area of dentistry. In 2005 we were the first Australian practice to achieve Platinum level certification from Invisalign for the number of cases treated. We have treated hundreds of patients with this type of appliance.
1. Our Locations
We have two practises located in Corinda and Greenslopes. Both these practices are centrally located in Brisbane’s South for your convenience.
2. Your Time With Us
Because we value your time, only rarely will you be kept waiting. We will do everything in our power to ensure your every experience with us is productive, comfortable and pleasant.
3. The Latest Technology
At Tony Weir Orthodontics, we want our patients to have the best care possible and the results. For this reason, we have invested in the latest technology like heat-activated wires, which let you control the tension moving your teeth at an optimal rate. This means adjustment visits can now be made up to eight weeks apart, leaving you more time to enjoy your life and less time in the dental chair.
Why Choose Us
Providing Top Orthodontic Services
Over 30 Years of Experience
Saturday Appointments Available
Our Relationship With You
When you take the journey to a perfect smile by beginning with us at Tony Weir Orthodontics, we realise that is the start of our relationship.
All relationships are built on trust and we pledge that we will:
- Tell you in advance of the cost of your treatment.
- Do the very best we can for you.
- Listen to you when you talk.
- Provide open communication and endeavour to perform as we promise, to provide you with the outcome you desire.
- Do our very best to keep to time because we know that no one deserves to be kept waiting.
In return all we ask of you is to:
- Inform us of any concerns you may have.
- Pay your accounts on time.
- Keep your scheduled appointments or give us reasonable notice of your inability to attend. That way we can ensure that we can see our patients who need to be seen.
Schedule an Appointment Today